Issued in the denomination of ten, this green-printed note is styled after a banknote including the General Electric Company logo as well as a vignette of the Chemical Department located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
General Electric Company's headquarters was located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts from 1907 through 1987. The transformer plant served as a site for their electrical infrastructure, high voltage testing and defense contracting.
|Place of publication|
|Rights||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
“General Electric Company Chemical Department Ten Note.” Pittsfield, Massachusetts: General Electric Company, circa 1950. Robert J. Bauman collection. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/nv935363g.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.