Issued in the denomination of ten, this green-printed note is styled after a banknote including the General Electric Company logo as well as a vignette of the Chemical Department located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
General Electric Company's headquarters was located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts from 1907 through 1987. The transformer plant served as a site for their electrical infrastructure, high voltage testing and defense contracting.
|Place of publication|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“General Electric Company Chemical Department Ten Note.” Pittsfield, Massachusetts: General Electric Company, circa 1950. Robert J. Bauman collection. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/nv935363g.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.