Interior view of a section of the South Side Power House at a Dow Chemical Company plant in Midland, Michigan, showing a control panel and two unidentified employees.
|Place of creation|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Power House at Dow Chemical Company,” 1950–1959. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/qb98mf937.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.