Three views of the installation of a new sign on the roof of the South Power Station at the Dow Chemical Company's headquarters in Midland, Michigan. Installed in 1950, the sign measured 217 feet long and was visible to traffic passing the plant on Bay City Road and US-10.
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Dow Chemical Company Sign at South Power Station,” September 12, 1950. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 10, Folder Plants--Sign--Dow Chemical Company. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/sx61dm99v.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.