Close-up view of a newly-installed reproduction of the Dow Chemical Company's diamond emblem on the roof of the South Power Station at the Company's headquarters in Midland, Michigan. An unidentified Power Division employee is posed next to the sign to provide a sense of scale. Installed in 1950, the sign measured 42 feet long by 14 feet high and was visible to traffic passing the plant on US-10 and Saginaw Road.
|Creator of work|
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||No Copyright - United States|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Dow Chemical Company Sign at South Power Station,” September 12, 1950. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 10, Folder Plants--Sign--Dow Chemical Company. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/xg94hq24w.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsIn the United States
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.