General view of assorted equipment and apparatus in the Constant Humidity Room at the the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Fertilizer Machinery Laboratory located at the Arlington Experimental Farm in Rosslyn [Arlington], Virginia. Various pieces of equipment visible in the photograph include a receiving tray, fertilizer distributor and drawer, hygrothermograph, revolution or speed counter, and a dust curtain.
Established by an act of Congress in April 1900, Arlington Farm served as the main field laboratory for the Bureau of Soils, U.S. Department of Agriculture, until 1941.
|View in library catalog|
“Constant Humidity Room at the Fertilizer Machinery Laboratory,” circa 1935. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/ww72bb51z.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.