General view of Wesley Smith filling an absolute pressure gauge manufactured at the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department with mercury. Founded in 1925, the department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan. The department was also responsible for the reclamation and purification of used mercury.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Absolute Pressure Gauge in Glass Fabrication Department,” October 2, 1957. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 6, Folder Dow Plant--Glass Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/02870w298.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.