Exterior view of the U.S.D.A.'s Agricultural Engineering Laboratory located in Beltsville, Maryland. The laboratory was predominately used for practical investigations related to plants and fertilizers in support of the work of the Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory located in Washington, D.C.
|View in library catalog|
“Agricultural Engineering Laboratory,” December 9, 1943. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/2227mp66q.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.