View of a stirring machine designed at the Arlington Experimental Farm in Arlington, Virginia. Established by an act of Congress in April 1900, Arlington Farm served as the main field laboratory for the Bureau of Soils, U.S. Department of Agriculture, until 1941. The stirring machine was likely used in the production of fertilizer as part of the work of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory located in Washington, D.C.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Stirring Machine Designed at Arlington Experimental Farm,” circa 1928. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/mg74qm20p.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.