General view of the exterior of the completed methol amines plant (Building 22) at the Charles Lennig and Company chemical manufacturing plant in Bridesburg, a neighborhood located along the Delaware River in the Northeast section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Charles Lennig and Company operated as a subsidiary of the Rohm and Haas Company, an international chemical company headquartered in Philadelphia, from 1920 to 1947.
|Creator of work|
|Place of creation|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Sliker Photo Service, and Rohm and Haas Company. “Finished Methol Amines Plant.” Exterior Views of Charles Lennig and Company Plant in Bridesburg, 1931. Rohm & Haas Company Archives, Box 27 (Photographs), Folder 8. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/76537226b.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.