General view of an exhibition display advertising rosin residue emulsion manufactured and sold by the Hercules Powder Company for use in insecticides.
Formed in 1912 as part of an anti-trust settlement with DuPont, the Hercules Powder Company (later Hercules Inc.) initially specialized in the manufacture of explosives and smokeless powders and subsequently diversified its business to encompass a variety of industrial products, including pine and paper chemicals, synthetics, pigments, polymers, and cellulose.
|Creator of work
|No Known Copyright
Hercules Incorporated. “Rosin Residue Emulsion Exhibition Display,” 1940–1949. Photographs from the Records & Ephemera of Hercules Incorporated, Box 27, Folder 17. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/gpl1x2k.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.