General view of senior photo technician Ford Bowers printing photographs in the Dow Chemical Company's Photographic Laboratory. Established in the 1930's, the Photo Lab took pictures for employee publications like The Brine Well and Dow Diamond, as well as for newspaper and magazine releases sent out by Dow's Editorial Service and Advertising Department. Bowers is using an Auto-Focus enlarger. An 11 by 14 inch contact printer is visible in the foreground.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Printing Apparatus in Dow Photographic Laboratory,” January 13, 1947. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 3, Folder Places--Dow Photographic Dept. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/jq085k35k.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.