General view of senior photo technician Joe Jardis operating a copy camera in the Dow Chemical Company's Photographic Laboratory. Established in the 1930's, the Photo Lab took pictures for employee publications like The Brine Well and Dow Diamond, as well as for newspaper and magazine releases sent out by Dow's Editorial Service and Advertising Department. Here, the copy camera was used to make a copy of a photograph, which was eventually formatted as a lantern slide for use in presentations by Dow employees.
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Copy Camera in Dow Photographic Laboratory,” January 13, 1947. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 3, Folder Places--Dow Photographic Dept. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/zp38wd053.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.