General view of photo technician Russ Johnson operating a photostat machine in the Dow Chemical Company's Photographic Laboratory. Acquired from the Engineering Department, the photostat machine was used to reproduce a variety of materials, including books, magazines, records, drawings, and maps. Established in the 1930's, the Photo Lab took pictures for employee publications like The Brine Well and Dow Diamond, as well as for newspaper and magazine releases sent out by Dow's Editorial Service and Advertising Department.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Photostat Machine in Dow Photographic Laboratory,” January 13, 1947. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 3, Folder Places--Dow Photographic Dept. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/t722h923j.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.