The Chemical Warfare was published monthly by the enlisted men of Edgewood Arsenal in Edgewood, Maryland "to bring the news—to stimulate [them] in [their] work—to make for happiness—to cheer and to educate." This issue was the fifth and final number in the magazine's publication run, and it includes a history of Edgewood Arsenal and a general roster of all men stationed at the arsenal on November 1, 1918.
In addition, advertisements from various chemical, industrial, and manufacturing companies, including Dow Chemical Company and Corning Glass Works, are featured from page 91 on.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
|View in library catalog|
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.