Exterior view of the Fertilizer Machinery Laboratory at the Arlington Experimental Farm in Rosslyn [Arlington], Virginia. Established by an act of Congress in April 1900, Arlington Farm served as the main field laboratory for the Bureau of Soils, U.S. Department of Agriculture, until 1941. Measuring 55 by 109 feet, this laboratory included two air-conditioned testing rooms, a soil track, implement room, and special testing apparatus for investigations related to plants and fertilizers.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Fertilizer Machinery Laboratory,” November 1935. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/z603qx42h.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.